Saturday, November 1, 2014

Gratitude Tree 2014


The 2014 season of Thanksgiving has arrived.  I am delighted to be hosting the gratitude tree again this year, and in a new location.  I'm looking forward to bringing joy and gratitude to my new neighbors.

I started this project a few years back as a reason to slow down and enjoy the season.  This time of year can be so hectic and remembering what we are thankful for is a great habit to practice.

The rules are simple.
1.  Consider what you are thankful for this year.
2.  Write it on a tag (located in the tool box below the tree).
3.  Hang from any branch you wish.
4.  Come back as often as you like.
5.  Encourage your neighbors to come by.

If you don't live in the Kiowa community,  send me an email and I will write your gratitude on a tag and hang it on the tree for you.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to send kind words.