Monday, November 24, 2014

Yoga Center Gratitude Tree

Photo by Rosanna Webb

I recently wrote a blog post over on my website about being a gratitude warrior.  If you missed it, you can find it here.  Last week, Gainesville hosted a ladies night out and Gainesville Yoga Center participated.  Since moving, I have started taking classes there and have befriended a lovely group of women.  I was delighted when my friends Kathy, Rosanna, and Denise told me that they were going to put a gratitude tree in the lobby for the event, inspired by my gratitude tree.

This act of kindness embodies what a gratitude warrior is.  Being humbled by their own blessings, they want to pass it forward.  Thank you ladies for being gratitude warriors.  

If have you are in the Gainesville area be sure to check out Gainesville Yoga Center.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to send kind words.