Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Gratitude Mascot


This is Annie, my Australian Shepherd. She is the official mascot of the November gratitude movement.  She landed in my photos when I first started the project simply because she was cute.  Then I began to realize how important she is to my life and how she reminds me to practice gratitude everyday.  

Dogs love unconditionally, especially Annie.  She is always excited to see me walk through the door.  Every moment is a good time for play or a walk, and I know that if she had a voice she would be screaming "this is the best day ever" everyday! 

She really is the best reminder that gratitude should be something we practice on a daily basis.  Life really is more fun when we are counting our blessings and not gripping about an injustice we don't have any control over.  

So, this is the best day ever.  What are you thankful for? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to send kind words.